NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to our neurology or nervous system which includes our brain, mind and all of the nerves and neurons that make up the nervous system. Linguistic refers to the language of the nervous system, through which we experience the world.
This being our visual senses (sight), auditory (hearing), kinaesthetic or feelings, smells, tastes and what we say when we talk to ourselves – our internal dialog. Programming refers to the programs or sequences of internal representations that we run in our neurology. These are our strategies that we use to get consistent and repeatable outcomes. It it how we do what we do.
We take World Class Performers and Achievers, then using the tools and techniques of NLP, we find out what is the difference that makes the difference, and teach these models as true models of Excellence.
NLP is really the Art and Science of understanding How we get Consistent Results. It is often described as an attitude and a methodology that leaves behind a trail of techniques. The attitude being one of curiosity, of endless flexibility and of certainty. The methodology is the art of modelling this, and the trail of techniques are the models and strategies that are the result.
See also the Law of Consequences, Law of Equivalences, Law of Value, Law of Coherence, Law of Requisite Variety
In this eBook NLP – Start Here you can get a clear perspective on what NLP really is, where it comes from and how you can begin to use the principles of NLP to understand how your mind works.
Intense, exhilarating and inspiring are the best three words to describe the 7 day experience that was the Practitioner course in NLP! This week will be etched in my mind for a long time, bringing a very positive frame of mind into all my future endeavours.
I can totally recommend Tranceforming People’s NLP Training. Micheal Colhoun is a very personable and effective trainer who is really passionate about ensuring that everyone learns and reaps the benefits of NLP. I know that this course will transform me and my business.
The Practitioner Training with Micheal Colhoun was the best training I’ve attended in the last 20 years, uplifts every aspect of my work and life immediately.
If you want to Be Extraordinary you need to think differently about how you run your life.
1. Begin with the End in Mind. Too many people are grumbling about their lives and complaining without having a plan to change anything. If you are around me you get to complain once. Build a clear plan of where you want to be and then commit to doing whatever you need to make your plan come to life.
2. Be flexible. Be prepared to change the tactical steps along the way. It’s called adaption. Dwight D. Eisenhower said In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable. I see too many people start out executing their thesis only to hit misfortune along the way. Like a kid that misses a penalty shot at goal they exclaim “damn. I’ve missed. I’m no good”. A good penalty shooter does not cry when he misses the shot because he is already getting into state for the next shot. Focus on the End in Mind and adapt.
3. Understand People. Learn how the Mind works and what makes people tick. Ask questions to go deep into understanding the psyche of the people you work with. Be Curious. Being extraordinary is not about tips and tricks but about immersion in everything you do. It might sound strange but to be extraordinary you really need to Care Deeply about people you work with. Ordinary people ask surface layer questions but don’t really care or want to know what’s going on in other people lives. Extraordinary People do. Sometimes it’s called Charisma. Sometimes Rapport. It’s about deeply Caring and Understanding.
4. Find People who operate from Models of Excellence and adopt these models. Too many people are willing to say “I’ll just figure it out myself”. You might but it will take you years. By standing on the shoulders of Giants we can see Further. In the long term it will cost you more in lost opportunities & failed projects. Work with the best people you can afford and emulate their strategies.
5. Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Put very little trust in tomorrow. When opportunity knocks, Open the door. I meet too many people pontificating about options and possibilities. Meanwhile people are. Passing them by. Take action today
Register for Webinar – How to Get Results with NLP
Watch our Free Intro Webinar on How to Get Results with NLP to get a real feel for our trainings.
If you could Breakthrough and just make life Simple – less struggle. More reward. Would that make a difference? How to Get Results with NLP – Webinar will enable you to do this. I would like to invite you to join us to explore the practice of NLP. We are exploring how Obstacles such as Fears and Doubts prevent us getting consistent results.
Our Professional Speakers Blueprint Builds Charismatic and Powerful PresentersPRESENT YOURSELF
We train Powerful Coaches to Change the World through our Certification Programs. (more…)COACHING CERTIFICATION
We show CEOs how to build Authentic Brand Awareness through a personal messagePROMOTE YOURSELF
Our Impactful Leadership Programs transform People into Disruptive Leaders.
Can we help you find what you are looking for?